08 oktober 2011

Kulturkrockar över pölen

Detta är från ett mail jag fick i veckan:

> > > > DEAR Lars Svensson, 
> > > >
> > > > Thank you for your order. Company policy requires authentication steps before approval and shipment of international orders.
> > > >
> > > > Please email us a scanned copy of the front and back of your credit card to confirm your account number. You may cover the last four digits to protect your privacy. If possible, please use a corporate email ID to expedite the verification. MemoryTen can assure you that your card information will be used for verification purposes only, and is not permanently held on file. You may also call in to 1.866.636.6799 (PST) with any questions/concerns.
***
> > Lars Svensson wrote:
> > > Is this why the memories from you has not arrived yet? The money was drawn from my account the same moment I made the order on your homepage. have you not gotten them? Then where can they be now? Why would a scanned copy of my credit card help you?
***
> > Hello Mr.Svensson, 
> >
> > Your address on your order ------- 4 did not match when I looked you up on Google. I found you
> > on Google (http://personer.eniro.se) Högalidsgatan 5 58245 LINKÖPING. That is not the same as on your
> > order. MemoryTen wants to confirm you are the credit card owner. That is why we ask for a scan, to
> > avoid credit card fraud.
> >
***
> Hi, MemoryTen!
>
> I suppose it is a good thing that you do tests like this. The problem with my name is that is is extremly common. We are 7 at my work called Lars Svensson for example (amoung 5000 people).
>
> I checked eniro.se and it is not listing me there since the phone is listed on my sambo (Kan inte förlåta mig själv att jag inte översatte 'sambo' här).
>
> Howeever, on eniro.se´s competeter hitta.se you can easily find me.
>
> The correct link to look me up would be:
>
> http://www.hitta.se/ViewDetailsWhite.aspx.....
>
> I hope this will be enough to persuade you to send me the order I have payed for. I am not very keen on scanning my credit card...
>
> Tell me your decition and we can take it from there..
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Lars Svensson, Sweden.
>
****
That will do, your order is approved to ship.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Jubileum sedan jag började jobba idag

Idag är det den 14 juni. Den 14 juni började jag att jobba. Slutade gymnasiet den fredagen 11 juni och for iväg med min granne, för hans enm...